Craigieburn Basketball Association (CBA) is a leader in offering basketball opportunities to the community of Craigieburn and surrounding areas, promoting growth and continuous improvement of our Club to support our members and associates in achieving their aspirations and goals. We pride ourselves on being an all inclusive, family orientated Club.
CBA are looking to build on a successful season and continue to develop a long term plan for all our programs, including Big V, VJBL, senior/junior domestic and other initiatives under the Learn to Fly banner.
We aim to:
- teach, develop, foster and promote the sport of basketball within Craigieburn and the surrounding areas
- deliver programs with high quality participation, providing structured development to improve individual and team skills to the highest level possible
- support individual and team learning in a positive, safe environment, lending itself to improving self esteem, self confidence and a healthy lifestyle
- encourage socially inclusive values and be a leader in providing pathways for people of all ages to participate, enjoy and achieve their personal best
- provide pathways not only for players, but for coaches, team managers, administration staff and volunteers
- be a Club with a high regard for professionalism and opportunity for all
- offer the opportunity to compete in the highest appropriate competitions available
We look forward to welcoming you into our basketball family.